TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING WWW.THREO.US, WWW.THREO.COM, AND ALL ASSOICIATED THREO DOMAINS (THIS “SITE”). YOUR USE OF THIS SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of this Site and its associated services. This Site is developed, maintained and operated by Intrico Inc (“THREO”).
1. Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Site are subject to change at any time without notice. The prices displayed on this Site are quoted in U.S. currency. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. THREO makes reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on this Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
2. Shipping Limitations. When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Site. All purchases from this Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
3. Accuracy of Information. We attempt to provide complete, accurate and current information on this Site. Despite our efforts, the information on this Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. THREO does not warrant or accept any responsibility or liability for the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on this Site. For example, products included on this Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on this Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. In the event that a product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, THREO reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, THREO shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
4. Use of this Site. This Site is expressly owned and operated by THREO. Unless otherwise noted, all text, graphics, information, content, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork, computer code and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Site (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content are owned, controlled or licensed by or to THREO, and are protected by copyright, patent, trademark and various other intellectual property and unfair competition laws. All worldwide rights are reserved. This Site and its Content are intended solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Any use of this Site or its Content other than for personal, noncommercial purposes is prohibited. Content may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify this Site or any part of this Site, including any Content, in any way, or copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, encode, translate, transmit, publicly display, perform, distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. You may download or electronically copy and print any of the Content displayed on this Site for your personal, noncommercial use. If you download, copy or forward via e-mail any part of the Content, no right, title or interest in those materials is transferred to you.
5. Promotional Offerings. Certain offerings on this Site may contain additional legal terms. Your use of or participation in such offerings will be subject to the additional terms as well as these Terms and Conditions. To the extent such additional terms conflict with these Terms and Conditions, the additional terms shall control. THREO reserves the right to void, cancel or suspend any promotion at any time without notice.
6. Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of THREO. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Site without the written permission of THREO. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. You may not remove, obscure or alter any copyright notices, trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, or other distinctive brand features or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within this Site or its Content.
7. Linking to this Site. Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on this Site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Site or any information or material displayed on this Site in frames or through similar means on another Web site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Site must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
9. Prohibited Actions. You may not: (a) reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or commercially exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Content, or this Site as a whole, or any related software; (b) use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (c) manipulate, duplicate or otherwise display this Site, Content or any portion thereof by using framing or similar navigational technology; (d) register, subscribe, unsubscribe or attempt to register, subscribe or unsubscribe any party for any Site product or service if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so; or (e) use this Site or Content, including any of the features, tools and service on this Site, for any reason other than for its intended purpose, including to communicate with THREO or conduct any Inappropriate Activities, as defined below. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of this Site, any other systems or networks connected to this Site, any THREO server, or any of the services offered on or through this Site, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means. You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of this Site or any network connected to this Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on this Site or any network connected to this Site. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user or visitor of this Site, or any other customer of THREO, including any THREO account not owned by you, to its source. You may not exploit this Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through this Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by this Site. You agree that you will not take any action that intentionally imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of this Site or THREO’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to this Site. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any transaction being conducted on this Site or with any other person’s use of this Site. You may not use this Site (including any Content) to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity that infringes the rights of THREO or others. You acknowledge that your failure to abide by these Terms and Conditions may subject you to civil and criminal liability.
10. Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, morally offensive, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage harassment or a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law (collectively, “Inappropriate Activities”). In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from this Site. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
11. Account Security. This Site allows you to register or obtain a password so that you may use certain services available on this Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your registration information and password, and for all account use, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify THREO of any unauthorized use of your account or a breach of security of which you become aware. You are responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and the intended use of the registration and Site. We have the right to provide user account, content or use records and related information under certain circumstances (such as in response to legal responsibility, lawful process, orders, subpoenas or warrants, or to protect our rights, our customers’ rights or our business).
14. DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THREO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THIS SITE OR ITS SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER THREO, NOR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS, QUALITY OR CURRENTNESS OF ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE. THE CONTENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER THREO, NOR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR REPRESENTATION THAT ANY CONTENT, ITEMS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS, OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH CONTENT OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THREO HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES OR MISAPPROPRIATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS “CONSUMERS” IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
15. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. THREO assumes no responsibility, nor will be liable, for any damages to your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Site, or your downloading of any information or materials from this Site, including without limitation any damages caused by viruses. IN NO EVENT WILL THREO, OR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY LICENSOR, SUPPLIER OR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS SITE, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE CONTENT OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY SUCH WEB SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS SITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS SITE.
16. Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time and such revisions shall be effective immediately upon notice to you, which notice may be provided by posting the revised Terms and Conditions on this Site. You should visit this Site from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Any use of this Site after notice of the revised Terms and Conditions shall constitute your acceptance of such changes. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Site.
18. Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Site at any time, without notice, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Site at any time without notice.
20. Domestic Use; Export Restriction. We control this Site from our offices within the United States of America. We make no representation that this Site or its content (including, without limitation, any products or services available on or through this Site) are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Users who access this Site from outside the United States of America do so on their own initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with local laws, if applicable. Further, the United States export control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No content from this Site may be downloaded in violation of United States law.
21. Copyright Agent. If you believe your copyrighted work is accessible on this Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information to the agent identified below: (i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on this Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on this Site; (iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit THREO to locate the material; (iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit THREO to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted; (v) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For copyright inquiries, please Contact Us.